Montag, 27. April 2020

Pokemon-Fangame - 'Pokemon Reborn' Walkthrough 10 [FINALE] - To be continued...







It’s done - Reborn has fallen. After about 116 hours, I followed through on my threat and defeated the so far 18 episodes of probably the most difficult Pokemon fan game of this notoriety. I grant myself the willpower to not have given up.

And as I have also threatened, dear Reddit, dear forum, dear new Readers: As someone who has gidden gud in every form and color, which can be traced through combat recordings, I have now every right to say the following:
Pokemon Reborn is not well balanced. 
No, really.
And do something about your puzzles, amethyst.
Ha. 
Now that we cleared that point, I would like to share a few final thoughts and look back over the past six months. I am happy to have beaten Reborn and I am confident that Lin-chan / Jesus, like the top 4, will not be able to stop me at some point anymore. BECAUSE THE FRIENDSHIP OF MY POKÉMON MAKES ME STRONG. Even if a love-hate relationship has always connected me with Reborn and always will, in the end you’re always forgiving. Especially if you have plunged into a deep addiction spiral of success in the weeks before, a spiral that is still ongoing. Last but not least because of the said spiral, some specials await you after this final walkthrough report. But more on that below.

Disclaimer:
This is NOT a comprehensive review of Pokemon Reborn.This part is another collection of section-related thoughts and impressions as well as a review of my game experience. I don't know yet whether I will write the final review in the next few weeks or, reasonably, only after E19.


This article is divided into the following sections:
  • PRO, CONTRA & NEUTRAL-Impressions
  • Statistics, Looking back, Extras
  • Expectations for E19, Walkthrough-Specials, Special Thanks and Rejuvenation







PRO, CONTRA & NEUTRAL:



+ So Calcenon City is our endgame hub now, huh? Quite cool.

- UGH, there are still two PULSE-X-Mon, and each meteor admin will also have 
one. and I BET Lin-chan has a PULSE-Arceus ready for me ... 
won't get easier, will it?

+ How Anna shouts "ANOTHER, ANOTHER" and Radomus changes his silly 
hats is enough to make me smile. Aahh... 

+ - The fact Aster is NOT DEAD tells me that she WILL wake up. It would be nice.

+ - Of course, Shelly, an introverted, shy girl, helps the police to keep a mob of angry people out of Agate. lel

+ Wow, a fairly quiet setting in Agate, where I watch the gym leaders fight 
meteors in front of civilians, was not what I expected. Great, dramatic 
atmosphere. BUT WHERE ARE THE OTHER LEADERS?! WHERE IS THE 
POLICE???
- First defeated meteor grunt, and what do I hear?
"All we have to do is stall"
Goddamned, I’m so fucking tired of it.

- Shopkeeper: Hey national hero and savior of our city, if it helps you, 
I HOPE THAT YOU HAVE ENOUGH CASH ON HAND TO SAVE US ALL 
FROM FUCKING DYING!!!


+ - I smell a damn triple battle with Solaris at the end ... (Edit: Phew ...) 

+ Solaris first try. Phew. As expected: Cake glaze after the Glass Gauntlet.

+ Samson and Ciel can't stop flirting in the middle of the action <3

+- Soooooooooooooooo... it's time. Lin-chan and I will have a dance? Onwards to 200 attempts!

+ - Okay, so Lin can walk on water? What is she, Jesus?

+ - You need several HMS just because Lin-chan loves drama and absolutely has to run up the waterfall.


- OF COURSE we let the poetically-evil, laughing-maniac Lin-chan pass us 
out of the cave. No prob, sis!


- Jesuslin destroys Ciel and we get the emotional character blamegame drama. 
Color me not impressed.

- So Lin escaped and Ciel dies BECAUSE WE JUST LET LIN GO PAST US !!!!
WHY
THE
FUCKING
FUCK

+ - Oh Come OOOOOOOON! Can I really kick Lin-chan's godly ass only in E19? :( 
Well, it doesnt matter.
Nothing matters. 
Numbers do not matter.
Upvotes do not matter.
Money does not matter.
Matter does not matter.
Only true, pure pokepower matters. 
And a plot-armor thiccer than Aya's mom.

+ Poor Samson, first he loses Terra, then he loses Ciel. Strong dialogue.

+ The Heather interview on TV is heartwarming wholesome.


- I'm sorry, I'm really not in at all for Hardy's music puzzle. I know, this is 
coming as a surprise. Hello, YouTube! Above all because of the annoying gym 
music. Who is supposed to concentrate like this?

+ Hardy was not so hardy with a steelix and some water power. Har.

+ Game defeated.



Statistics, Looking back, Extras, Special Thanks


Some fun facts / statistics:
- In Part 2, I still wanted to marry Cain. Such high spirits surely explain the high divorce rate in the world. Blärgh.
- I actually fought with Fern together once. Blärgh.
-I pulled the"Unfair!”-card first time at the X-Men-Tanggrowth past Florinia.
-The orphan fetch quest actually remained the extraordinarily worst writing and absolute low point of the game, and luckily wasn’t repeated in this significance.
- I started the game in November and therefore have a playtime of approx. 6 months with a 2-month break
- The biggest motivation down was Ditto-Arceus (Break of 2 months) 
- All in all the most negative report was Part 5 (Post-Arceus) 
- From report Part 6 onwards, the reports became increasingly positive.




And because tier lists are so pretty and popular, here is my perceived difficulty of the gym leaders:


In addition, characters according to popularity with me:






Battle recordings:











Let's have a look at all ten thumbnails of all ten reports. While I already had the idea of ​​messing with the title of the game with Part2, I only really started editing at Part3, had gotten a taste with Part4 and from Part5 onwards, it were constantly 60-120 minutes I spent with trashy custom paint-titles. So I'm an artist too, huh...

















Expectations for Episode 19, 
Walkthrough-Specials, Special Thanks and Rejuvenation


So here I am, waiting for the probably huge nineteenth part, which is expected to be released this summer(?). So not too long. It will then go beyond the barrier in Calcenon City to finally deprive Lin and her one-eye of their trainer licenses. I expect a lot of drama, but unfortunately also a lot of forced writing, which has to sell me that the gym leaders of Reborn are either not available for some reason, have taken a vacation or die/are captured in the first five minutes of the attack, so that it all comes down to me again. 

I expect Lin, who is definitely NOT from the orphanage, to bring in some twist that will blow our panties off our thighs. IS SHE ARCEUS??? She is guaranteed to have one. What is also guaranteed not to change is the fact that Lin, as the central antagonist, is probably one of the most boring, one-dimensional and uninspired opponent characters I have seen in a long time. She really took every cliché with her. Even the crazy laugh in the end!! Ouch ... well, not every character can be a special snowflake, can it? 

I guess the top 4, with which we were unfortunately already bombarded endlessly, will all be at level 100 and feel similar to the trainer tower of the official games, only more difficult. It’ll be interesting whether their rooms contain puzzles or not. My bet’s on yes. Who will expect me as  champion? Lin will probably fall before that. Maybe Cain? If that happens, I abandon this playthrough. Maybe it won't be anyone.

I expect an extended end cutscene sequence in which we'll see all the characters again, hopefully a little happier than they are now. I hope for a living Amaria that may get a way from Amethyst written to find her peace - even if most of her real counterparts are not so lucky. I am already looking forward to Lin's "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!
I would be happy about the option to marry Charlotte, but I am aware that the chances of this are, to stay optimistic, slim. 

A proper post content would be a nice extra, preferably with the possibility to fight all gym leaders and strong trainers again, or to unlock more story interaction through small events. 

Well, I don't want to dream too much. This only leads to disappointment. 

Do you, Amethyst. But please, you have to get these puzzles under control. They are unhealthy. We talked about that, didn’t we? 




There will be some Walkthrough-Specials for whoever reads this crap here. Probably three in number:
  • Postgame, in which I try to complete as many relevant side quests and possibly and do forgotten explorations. I will play puzzles like those of the desert caves stringently with a guide though, since my self-standards regarding my marbles is known to be in unimagined depths.  
  • The Waifu Wars, which may or may not be self-explanatory. The central question of the ultimate reborn waifu MUST be answered. All genders included. 
  • The World of Mods. As I've noticed, there are mods for the game. I am motivated enough to have a look at them. 

If you, whoever you may be(mom?) have read so far, I would be happy if you stayed with me me to the end. 


Afterwards we will continue in one form or another with Pokemon Rejuvenation - I still don't know exactly what it is, whether the creators behind it are exactly the same and to what extent the world is connected with Reborn. Will definitely not play it as a text walkthrough. Although I am happy to have completed the current walkthrough in its form, the reactions in the end went towards 0, and the IMMENSE note, writing, organization, design and translation work is simply not a proportionate effort for that. 

So I’ll probably play Rejuvenations as a Leets Play-Video. In English. My spoken english is probably not yet a feast for the ears, and Rejuvenation will be my first LP in this language, but it is a good opportunity to train. In two ways. It can't get any worse than texts, can it? CAN IT?! 

I see many advantages here because I can react immediately and authentically with thoughts, praise and criticism, instead of formulating them later as textwalls. But since I am only just starting to establish and build up my YouTube channel, it will still take some time with Rejuvenation. But Reborn will probably keep me going for so long, and a break is also good sometimes.






Special Thanks
I thank Mommy for giving birth to me. Without you I would not be here biologically, logically and causally! 

I would like to thank the Forum and Reddit, who despite their aversion to my painfully honest and often emotional reviews were mostly a great help and motivation and sometimes the little bit it took to keep going.  

I thank Amethyst that she has created the game and hopefully tackles her symptomatic puzzle-addiction in the future.

I thank Cass for the ability to laugh about herself as we all should now and then. 
I would like to thank my team, without this success would not have been possible! You are almost close to no longer being completely easily replaceable without some effort!

I thank myself, because I have to endured every hardship on this journey. Good boy!

And even if it goes without saying in such sections, the etiquette needs to be maintained:
Thank you for reading this, whether you come from the Reborn community or the devil knows how you came across this walkthrough by accident. 
You have a good taste, you are attractive and most likely extremely intelligent! 

Read you again.

- Yoraiko

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Lass mich doch wissen, was du denkst!