Sonntag, 12. Januar 2020

Contact & Feedback - English

Dear visitors of Mindblog, 

Since the comment-feature of the Blogger-software doesn't work effectively, I ask everyone who wants to give me some kind of feedback regarding the blog, an article or something else to not comment under the individual articles - I get no notification about that and thereby wont know about it

Please use one of the following ways to contact me for any matters: 


E-Mail:                        P.ZirkelY@aol.com 
Discord-Messenger: In_Pace#9664


Alternatively, you can spare the effort and leave a comment in the comment-section of this article, since it serves as a guest book. I will check it regulary.

If you want to support me in any way, be it as a small motivation, an appreciation for the blog or for a whole different reason, you can do that more than anything else by sharing articles you liked. I also got a Paypal-account: 
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/yoraiko

No form of support is neccessary, I'm grateful for every reader and every bit of feeback, so thank you very much for your time.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Lass mich doch wissen, was du denkst!